You are so close...wahoo! You're going to love holding your new baby...it's amazing! Good luck with the last few weeks...I felt that the last two were the hardest. Take care!
Pinche!!! Vas a ser mamá!! Que hermoso verdad? Ya falta poco pero esta iporaterei. Te quiero mucho. Como veras ya tengo un blog la direccion es http://taniaygabrielfarias.blogspot.com/ gracias por las indicaciones. Te quiero mucho.
Within the past three years I have met and married David, gave birth to our beautiful princess Liliana and graduated from UCR. I adore my family and wouldn't change a thing. We just started our newest adventure in Glendale, Arizona while David completes Medical School. I love my life and couldn't ask for anything more!
What a beautiful mamacita!
ReplyDeleteYou are so close...wahoo! You're going to love holding your new baby...it's amazing! Good luck with the last few weeks...I felt that the last two were the hardest. Take care!
ReplyDeletePinche!!! Vas a ser mamá!! Que hermoso verdad? Ya falta poco pero esta iporaterei. Te quiero mucho. Como veras ya tengo un blog la direccion es http://taniaygabrielfarias.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletegracias por las indicaciones. Te quiero mucho.