Monday, June 15, 2009

The Shower


My dearest cousin Kendrea (above) and my dearest friend Joce (below) along with my mother threw me an amazing baby shower. I was happy to see so many people show up. I know that I am blessed with two great families and many good friends. THANK YOU!

Liliana and I received a bunch of ADORABLE little dresses and outfits.

And my wonderful Soul mother, sister and brother-in-law purchased the travel system.

Here is the cute poem they read before giving me the stroller and car seat:
For out soul niece and granddaughter only the best will do.
So we looked at your gift registry to find something to make her coo.
We liked the butt wipe warmer for comfort...post pee and poop.
The bumper pads blanket and mobile were pretty fluffy and new.
But in the end our decision was for comfort and safety too.
We hope all three Merrills will enjoy a stroll or two.

Lastly we couldn't resist taking a prego pic. In David's side of the family there are four of us due in July. Lacy and Shannon are with me in this picture. We are only missing Traci who I'm sure would have made it if she lived in California.

2 comments:

  1. You had such a great turn-out at your shower. You truly are loved by so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great time. And you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete