Monday, December 6, 2010
Acrobats
Lately Liliana has been giving me a hard time about going to sleep. If she cries enough I just give in and go get her regardless of David's criticisms. However, last night she was crying and I told her it was time to go to sleep and walked out. A little later I was in the kitchen and suddenly her crying seemed to be coming closer and closer. Then David comes in with her sobbing right behind him. I gave a questioning look and he said he did not get her out. Then I saw a red mark on her forehead. I took her back to her crib and asked her how she got out. She then lifted her leg and placed it over the side of the crib. What a stinker! Poor David spent the next hour figuring out how to lower her crib even more. Liliana won and didn't go back to her crib till about 11pm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




oh goodness you have your hands full! Thankfully we have a little bit longer until the twins pull those acrobatics. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love the new blog background!
Oh gosh! Claire has been a little stinker with taking naps. Today she cried for 45 minutes and Ian couldn't take it. He went in with her and the whole next 45 minutes she sang Oh Christmas tree. Ian finally left and she cried for another 30 minutes before I gave in. She was all smiles until later that day when I had to go to the store. Yep she was soooo bad while I shopped. Oh well, hopefully she will sleep great tonight.
ReplyDelete