Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aqua Tots!

Thanks to Groupon we signed Liliana up for swim classes at Aqua Tots. It's a local business that caters their swim classes towards children. Liliana is in a 30 minute class with two other toddlers girls. She did really well her first day, but was ready to "get out" (as she put it) after 20 min.


Today for practice we went to the pool here in the apartment complex. Afterward we had daddy take this picture of us. I dunked her head under water today for the first time. She didn't cry, but certainly did not want to do it again. I'm looking forward to this swim season with my baby girl. I'm thinking she likes the water as much as her mommy!

2 comments:

  1. That suit looks so cute on her~ I am glad you are both enjoying swim lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! My girls still don't know how to swim. Maybe this summer. You look great J'lene. Also Lilianita is absolutely adorable. i know you must be having fun being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete