Friday, June 24, 2011

Freddy Update

He's still long gone however...



We've had another visitor for about the past 9 1/2 weeks. Baby Merrill is due January 25th! We are so happy for this wonderful blessing!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I just asked my mom on Father's Day if she had heard if you guys were expecting. So excited for you guys! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So glad you got an ultrasound! Hooray for baby Merrill #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so excited! Can't wait to get together and chat! That is so cool that you got an ultrasound so early...I had to wait until almost 12 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats congrats! That is so exciting!!! We need to get together sometime too if you feel up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! I'm glad I found your blog via FB! And I can't wait for you to move back to AZ. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay! I am so happy for you guys. Liliana is going to big such the big sister! You are so great at keeping us updated. Felizidades!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!! Good to hear from you! Congrats on a being pregnant! Your family is darling!

    ReplyDelete