Monday, October 24, 2011

26 Weeks




My friend texted me yesterday morning and said she hadn't seen a pic of me preggers. So since it was Sunday (the only day I actually fully do my hair and makeup) I asked David to snap a few pics before church.

So this pregnancy has been quite different than the first. The biggest being morning sickness lasting 17 weeks, and Heartburn starting a trimester early. I'm also a lot more floja (lazy). With Liliana I would swim and exercised a lot. Although I guess I could call chasing after a two year old exercise! I've gained a total of 14 pounds with this pregnancy (so far), but I'm worried about the Holidays around the corner and my major sweet tooth that has only grown with this pregnancy. With Liliana I gained 50 pounds! I don't feel as big with this one, maybe because i'm not carrying around a small soccer ball sized Freddy this time as well (thank goodness).

Liliana was so easy to name, but this time it's been so hard coming up with a name. Both David and I are being so picky. Liliana has already named our baby Ella and is pretty adamant about it. She probably will just be "baby sister" till we have her.


Here is the proud big sister wearing the beautiful dress aunt Kristy gave her for her birthday.

1 comment:

  1. You look great! I love your hair.

    My heartburn started way earlier with this one, too. No fun!

    ReplyDelete