Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Month (behind)

Considering Addy will be two months next week I probably should blog about her first month.

Day one my beautiful 9 pounder!

Week One


Week Two

Week Three

Week Four (A)

Week Four (B)


Here are some random pictures of her daily life during the first month. Which is mostly just sleep!




Isn't she just DELICIOUS!!!? I find that I enjoy her a lot more because I some what know what I'm doing. Addy makes it easy. Once we got her on Zyntec for her reflux, and cut dairy out of my diet, she was a different baby. Addelyn likes to be held, and loves to nurse. TMI WARNING: I figured out that I have Hyperlaction so when I unlatch to keep her from choking on a extremely heavy milk flow she get's sooo upset.

Her sleeping habits were great for the first two weeks. By week three she was waking up every 2 hours! Luckily that is phasing out.


One month stats:
Weight 11.34 pounds 95th Percentile
Length 22 inches 89th Percentile
Head 14.8 inches 85th Percentile
Size 1 diapers
Size 3 months clothes

3 comments: