Perfect!!! I'm so glad they were both well behaved. Delilah bit our dentist twice before I realized what was happening and put a stop to it (WHY wouldn't he say anything sooner?!). I'm glad those appear to be Trout and not Meza genes.
Within the past three years I have met and married David, gave birth to our beautiful princess Liliana and graduated from UCR. I adore my family and wouldn't change a thing. We just started our newest adventure in Glendale, Arizona while David completes Medical School. I love my life and couldn't ask for anything more!
Wow! I'm totally impressed. What a grown-up girl!
ReplyDeleteMiss you. Thanks for updating. I've never even seen Addie.
ReplyDeleteWe put Kent on Hospice yesterday. He will be around for a while I think but it was time.
If you are in town, please stop in. We miss you.
Love, soul mom
She's a rockstar!
ReplyDeletePerfect!!! I'm so glad they were both well behaved. Delilah bit our dentist twice before I realized what was happening and put a stop to it (WHY wouldn't he say anything sooner?!). I'm glad those appear to be Trout and not Meza genes.
ReplyDelete